Official Luthiers Forum!

Owned and operated by Lance Kragenbrink
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The A-440 Freek~wince~E
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm 
Koa
Koa

Location: 8.33±0.35 kpc from Galactic center, 20 light-years above the equatorial in the Sol System
First name: duh
Last Name: Padma
City: Professional Sawdust Maker
Focus: Build
Every so often me gonna post about sound frequency and its effects effects on consiouness.
This post is about

The A-440 Freek~wince~E

A-440 is a relatively distressing aversive musical Freek ~ wince~E best reserved for military and commercial uses as it can produce hysteria and mass disorder. . . and arouses feelings of aggression replete with sexual stimuli. Basically it is a good frequency to march around singing "Hail Victory " which when translated to the mother tongue comes out as "Sieg Heil," Yes, Perfect for Rock and Role and world domination.

Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels in 1939 spearheaded the first international attempt to enshrine A - 440 as concert pitch. The French, and the other European nations opposed to this were not invited to partake of this conference and others like it. Although brought into standardization in 1953, (imposed more like it) it was ignored by Europe and much of the rest of the world until the early 1970s when the European Community buckled to the Industrial Complexes Military Marching Bands drone of A-440 standardization.

England in the early 1700s tuned A above middle C at 380 Hz,

Bach, in Hamburg, Leipzig and Weimar were pitched at A = 480 Hz,
While Handel, 1740, pitched A at 422.5 Hz, and later in 1780 at A = 409 Hz.

Modern Baroque ensembles standardize at A = 415 Hz.

Even today many of the worlds orchestras reject A 440, most notable being the
New York Philharmonic and the Boston Symphony Orchestra, while nearly all modern symphony orchestras in Germany and Austria and many in other countries in continental Europe such as Russia, Sweden and Spain and especially in Denmark, France, Hungary, Italy, Norway and Switzerland, all want nothing to do with A 440. As mentioned A-440 is great for rock n role, work your aggression out on some third world county, wave the flag, and pass the ammo paradigm mind set.

The French have always preferred A as 432 to 435hz. In fact French law of February 16, 1859 set the A above middle C at 435 Hz.

This 432hz. frequency vibrates on the principals of natural harmonics and unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code and consciousness. Profound effects on consciousness and the cellular level of our bodies are observed using concert pitch at 432 hertz hertz. You can literally "feel" the difference of connecting to natural resonance.

Yes, is true America, other than the industrialized commercial music market...the rest of the music world don't want much to do with A-440. There is more to sonics and music than six strings and the A-440 Freek~wince~E.

So dudes, what are you tuning your plates to? What do your builds resonate with?

Just something to thinks about.

Blessings
duh Padma

Audiences and dispensations on Thursdays ~ by appointment only.

Last edited by the Padma on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm 
Koa
Koa

First name: nick
Last Name: fullerton
City: Vallejo
State: ca
Zip/Postal Code: 94590
you don't say.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:47 am 
Koa
Koa

Location: 8.33±0.35 kpc from Galactic center, 20 light-years above the equatorial in the Sol System
nickton wrote:
you don't say.

Ya nick, me don do did say.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 pm 
Koa
Koa

First name: Patrick
Last Name: Hanna
State: Missouri
Yo, Padma,
In my town, we have an annual classical music festival. It features players from the St. Louis Symphony as well as guest soloists. I don't know for sure what their standard is, but I do know that our Steinway is not kept tuned to A=440. I believe it's something more like A=442. I cannot be certain about that, but it's not 440. This came to light when we also staged a jazz concert last year about this time. All the jazzers had to scramble a little bit to get into pitch with the piano. They managed just fine, but they scrambled a bit. I think it's harder for a horn player (whose instrument might have been built to play at 440) than for a string player. This might or might not lend credence to your post, but it's pretty interesting.
Patrick

Post subject: The A-440 Freek~wince~E
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

First name: Darryl
Last Name: Young
State: AR
the Padma wrote:
This 432hz. frequency vibrates on the principals of natural harmonics and unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code and consciousness. Profound effects on consciousness and the cellular level of our bodies are observed using concert pitch at 432 hertz hertz. You can literally "feel" the difference of connecting to natural resonance. duh Padma

On what do you base this statement?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:22 pm 
Koa
Koa

Duh...me probably copied and pasted it from some other site cuz it sounded good.

Ok, ok...

Try these sites

http://www.omega432.com/
http://www.omega432.com/music.html
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=26839

That should get you started.

and searching youtube for 432hz.

or any search engine and see what comes up. Ya, you do your own research...

Or go take music theory with the Royal Conservatory or maybe even Juilliard, thats if they haven't bought into A440, them being an amerikan institute and what not.

blessings
duh Padma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:34 pm 
Koa
Koa

First name: Robert
Last Name: Renick
City: Mount Shasta
State: ca
Zip/Postal Code: 96067
Thanks for all this info in the PM some time back. I have been trying out some some different frequencies on both the guitar and some kalimbas. I found some changes that I really liked.

On the kalimbas, I did some with Solfeggio tuning, very interesting, certain notes in that scale are distinctly felt in parts of the body. I have also found that some of the combinations of tones are interesting too.

Definitely some interesting info, as a musician there is a feeling that I want to have and share in my music, this info certainly has helped me get closer to those feelings.
Rob

http://www.facebook.com/robert.renick.7