PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:31 am 
Walnut
Walnut

Last Name: Bestmengqin
City: beijing
State: beijing
Zip/Postal Code: 85001
Focus: Build
I played a bit in the world of pvp games and was able to OSRS Items get kills three times however it was a short time.I quit right away when I got the mage 94. I then decided to try it. I bought an ahrims robetop, mystic bottom and began plowing through the brothers. There were no obvious nerfs, but I could see some new methods. Another thing I loved about RS is how players took whatever they could to make side updates to combat minigames/PKing.

13 days after, I was gifted 13 trips later, I received a Dharok helm. It was 5m away when I analyzed the GE. My first reaction to this was "WTF?" But I only had 3m items and I used money to purchase random things. Then I did what I enjoyed most - 1 Iteming. I found that 1.5m statuettes was much more efficient than making 3m total items.

It's a terrible community, so I won’t be coming back. Don't be a jerk to serious PKers. That's a wasteful usage of my salmon and 4 casts of ice blitz. I then tried RuneScapeHD. I was a bit ambivalent about it. I would be so tempted by it if it had better graphics. However, the menus on RSHD were incredibly difficult to navigate and badly set up.

Jagex did a fantastic job with their graphics, but it seems that they just put together an interface. When I was trying out RSHD at barrows I got another dharok helm. I now have random crap in my account that will decline in price and 11 mil cash, but nothing in comparison to my prime but eh as if I'm not worried.

Now in full sincerity, I'm happy with RS, there were a few things that I didn't try however I believe the game is slowly getting more enjoyable than ever before and, therefore Jagex please don't erase my account, cause hell in a few years I may return. Discussion on Buy OSRS Accounts the changes to RS in 2007's summer.