PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:57 pm 
Mahogany
Mahogany

First name: John
Last Name: McGee
City: Belleville
State: Illinois
Focus: Build

That's the switch I have. It's a 4-pole 6-position rotary switch. [url="http://www.allparts.com/Danelectro-Switch-p/ep-4352-000.htm"]This[/url] is the catalog page for it.

I've Googled every conceivable key words looking for a wiring diagram that's even remotely close to this switch, and looked through the links & images to about 10 pages deep. It just isn't there. At least not in a way that my logic says it could possibly be named.

I have 3 HBs I'm going to wire to it. All are 4-conductor. If I have to have separate switches for taps or series/parallel, so be it. I'm wanting at minimum the basic Strat 5-way plus the 6th position to be all-on. Anything else would be a bonus.

I have absolutely no idea how the wiring on this thing would work. It's unlike any other switch I've ever seen. Any help that anyone is able to provide is appreciated.

My blog - http://poplarmechanics.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm 
Mahogany
Mahogany

First name: Brian
Last Name: MacDougall
I don't know this type of switch, so I'm assuming there are four independant switches and that the wiper connects consecutively to one terminal at a time. Wire the four wiper terminals together and take the output from them - I assume they'll be at one end of the terminal strip on each wafer of the switch. Numbering the remaining terminals one to six, wire pins one, two and six together on switch one for pickup one; pins two, three, four and six together on switch two for pickup two; pins four, five and six together on switch three for pickup three. I think that should give you what you're after. I know that leaves a spare switch, but you don't have any more positions left to use the contacts for anything.
Cheers,
Bri